Sat: July 21st, 2018: Kansas City, Main Event
“10-Keys to Success in Your Cannabis Business”
GOP Leadership invites Kansas City native to return home.
MMJIQ CEO KC Stark, coined by media as the “Steve Jobs of Weed”* will be speaking in Kansas City, MO for one day only, Saturday, July 21st, 2018.
MMJIQ will be offering guidance on the business of cannabis & hemp.
Learn the business, laws, challenges, opportunities, success and failure cycles based on over a decade of experience.
Be prepared for top-tier networking and behind the scenes exclusive inside knowledge.
Meet local thought and political leaders, activist, executive directors and masterfully increase your cannabis business network!
MMJIQ has been training entrepreneurs, patients, doctors, farmers, legislators, investors and startups on how best to navigate the legal web of regulations and take advantage of market opportunities in the cannabis industry since 2010.
• Event: Cannabis Business Models Seminar - Café | Lunch | Q&A | After Party
• When: Saturday; July 21st, 2018
• 9:30am registration & coffee talk networking
• 10:00am Welcome to Event: Mark Anthony Jones, Host & Jackson County Republican Committee Chairman
• 10:15am State of Legislative Affairs for Cannabis
• 10:30am Cannabis Industry Actions: Karin Spinks Chester, Missouri Cannabis Industry Association, President
• 10:45am The Business of Hemp & Health, Kristen Williams, Hempsley, CEO
• 11:00am KC NORML: Jamie Kacz, executive Director of NORML KC
• 11:15am Q & A: Lead by host, Mark Anthony Jones
• 11:30am-12:30pm: lunch break & networking
• 12:30pm Introduction of Keynote: Host
• 12:35pm Mastering the Business of Cannabis: KC Stark, CEO, MMJIQ
10-Years of Cannabis Business Success Methods
• Direct vs. Ancillary Entry Points
• Commonalities of Cannabis Business Models & Markets
• 3 Keys to Not Failing
• Brand Power & Intellectual Property
• Start Small - Grow Tall
• 2:00pm-2:30pm: break & networking with cash bar and restaurant
• Cannabis Business Success Cycles
• Negotiating Cannabis Real Estate
• Cannabis Security & Tracking
• Cannabis Payment Processing & Banking
• How to Start Today
• 4:20pm Q&A
• 5:00pm-6:00pm: Business Networking Mixer with cash bar.
• Space is limited. Pay in advance.
• Only $199 per person
Must be over 21 with valid ID to attend. ID will be checked prior to entry.
Courtyard Kansas City by Marriott
1500 NE Coronado Dr,
Blue Springs, MO 64014-2970, United States
Limited Seating. Must be 21. Event will sell out.
Have questions? Want answers? With over 10 years of exeprience, KC Stark has trained thousands and helped launch hundreds of licensed medical, recreational and ancillary cannabis business operations across America.
Will you be next?
YOUR BUSINESS. YOUR SUCCESS.
Advocates and entrepreneurs start planning and expanding your cannabis business today.
Let's start your business plan today.
Your competition won't wait. You shouldn't either.
Omni approached MMJIQ about a very difficult issue. Competing as a medical evaluation center in Michigan.
OMNI 420 reaped the benefits of our services and managed to achieve results capturing new clients with an optimized on-site and off-site SEO program.
OMNI 420 can now focus on their patients and let the planned SEO and SEM do their lead capture.
Strawberryfields was one of the first medical marijuana centers during the 2010 Eric Holder Green Rush.
They came across a hard goal. Be the BEST award-winning center in the State of Colorado. Not an easy tasks.
A great team, hard work and taking advantage of SEO, SEM and PR...
Strawberry fields has gone on to win "Best Of" 8 years in a row!
Herb Shoppe approached MMJIQ about competing as a medical canna center in Colorado. A challenging market.
There are more canna shops in Colorado than Starbucks.
After bench-marking and working with logo, website, SEO, SEM, events and PR, Herb Shopped has captured market share and remains a leading canna business today in a historic 1850's neighborhood.
Working with the local officials, the Herb Shoppe organized and lead a Canna for the Cure march.
"Know yourself and your neighbor." Sun Tzu (kinda.)
Club MoFu faced a challenge. A very fun idea and being a start-up business entering a very competitive and maturing market niche.
Working with the CEO, we developed a new business model and brand launch.
Club MoFu is now expanding across the nation and expects to have reps in all 50 states within a year.
Club MoFu has seen a portfolio increase average of 74%. One investment is up over 200%.
My tip? Join 'The Club'.
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Benjamin Franklin
The Original Hemp Cafe - It's always fun being first in business. But it's also hard.
Breaking into the cafe and hemp markets is no easy task.
After finding a historic location, we went to work on the brand launch developing new logo, tag lines, content, website and PR.
Hemp Cafe had a succesful launch, garnished local press, supported a local charity and is serving healthy hemp coffee and snacks in the heart of a bustling downtown community.
My tip? Try the CBD espresso drinks.
You get one chance to have a grand opening. Open grandly!